Attracting Quality Guests, Building Bottom Line and Staying Socially Relevant
Join us along with other distinguished members of the Texas Hill Country for an informative 90-minute session led by 3 wine & travel industry experts that will demonstrate
how you can attract and grow visitation from offline and online sources, boost your bottom line and your club
memberships and maintain social media
relevance with an engaged audience.
Presentation starts promptly at 3pm.
Boot Camp Overview
- Identify and target the right guests that fit your brand's demographics.
- Give a healthy boost to club memberships.
- Effectively marketing your special events, tours & tastings to attract more guests.
- Building, maintaining & rewarding a referral network with local tour operators and CMPs.
- Getting the most out of your business' Yelp profile
- Convert 'melon squeezers' into customers.
- Technology and Tourism – What’s new
- Best practices in
social marketing with actionable takeaways you can implement now
Speakers & Key Industry Representatives
Sarah Elliman, CEO and co-founder of CellarPass has recently moved to Seattle to share her 15+ years of luxury retail marketing experience consulting for some of the top, most sought-after wine country properties in the U.S. [[view bio]]
Ron Scharman is CEO of Astra Digital Marketing Services, headquartered in Napa, California. This full service agency specializes in social media and content marketing, email marketing, and other digital solutions for wineries. [[view bio]]
Tomas Rey Senior Community Director & Marketing Manager for Yelp San Antonio has
overseen all marketing, PR, event, business development and branding
initiatives in the region. Tomas will be overseeing
the 6th Annual Yelp Spring Break, a national week-long series, which will be
hosted for the first time in Texas this Spring. He's most proud of co-founding
the Yelp Salutes Our Troops Initiative which allows users to access local
businesses offering military discounts using the Yelp mobile app. . [[view bio]]