Purchase your 2019 Passport to Taste Woodinville at these participating Costco Stores: Downtown Seattle, Everett, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Redmond and Woodinville or online at PassporttoTaste.com/Woodinville.
UPDATE - online sales now closed for 2019
Passport to Taste Woodinville is your ticket to one of the world’s premier wine and craft beverage destinations. Taste award-winning wine, beer and spirits in a single weekend, or month-after-month throughout 2019. Woodinville Wine Country includes four uniquely distinct districts and is located only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
Plus, enjoy special discounts at popular Woodinville Wine Country events throughout the year.
Plan your visit!
- Make a reservation. Groups of 8 or more must secure a reservation for a convenient date and time.
- Explore the four districts: Hollywood, West Valley, Warehouse and Downtown.
- Visit 40+ participating wineries, breweries & distilleries. Note: tasting hours and days vary per district and tasting room.
- Learn more about wine at WoodinvilleWineCountry.com
- Learn more about this and other Passport programs at www.PassportToTaste.com.
Your passport provides you a complimentary tasting per passport, per participating business. Passports are not to be shared, transferred or resold.
If you have already purchased your Passport to Taste Woodinville, you will need to register your passport PRIOR to your first visit. Click Here to register your passport.