Attracting Quality Guests, Building Bottom Line and Staying Socially Relevant
Join us along with other distinguished members of the Walla Walla wine region for an informative 90-minute session led by 3 wine & travel industry experts that will demonstrate
how you can attract and grow visitation from offline and online sources, boost your bottom line and your club
memberships and maintain social media
relevance with an engaged audience.
Join us at 8:00am for a continental networking breakfast reception. Presentation starts promptly at 9am.
Boot Camp Overview
- Identify and target the right guests that fit your brand's demographics.
- Give a healthy boost to club memberships.
- Effectively marketing your special events, tours & tastings to attract more guests.
- Building, maintaining & rewarding a referral network with local tour operators and CMPs.
- Getting the most out of your business' Yelp profile
- Convert 'melon squeezers' into customers.
- Technology and Tourism – What’s new
- Best practices in
social marketing with actionable takeaways you can implement now
Speakers & Key Industry Representatives
Matt Eyman, Community Director of Yelp Portland has committed himself to connect the business community to Yelp's most active and influential users. With an extensive career that spans all aspects of the hospitality industry, he possess a unique perspective on the daily challenges faced by today's small business owners and is eager to share best practices that get results. [[view bio]]
Sarah Elliman, CEO and co-founder of CellarPass has recently moved to Seattle to share her 15+ years of luxury retail marketing experience consulting for some of the top, most sought-after wine country properties in the U.S. [[view bio]]
Ron Scharman is CEO of Astra Digital Marketing Services, headquartered in Napa, California. This full service agency specializes in social media and content marketing, email marketing, and other digital solutions for wineries. [[view bio]]