BLUE VICTORIAN WINERY
Enjoy Kentucky Derby Party at our beautiful setting, garlands of red roses, lavish hats, and a chance to win the Kentucky Derby Gold Cup for the best dress, over the top lavish costume.
* Live music by Rhythm Method 4
* New Location The Blue Victorian Winery
* 2 Complimentary tickets per Club Membership
* Additional guest tickets $29 per person
* Complimentary glass of Jakes Blend
* Food tickets available to purchase on Cellar Pass - Food tickets are required to be purchase in advance!!
* Food provide by Cast Iron Grill & Bar
* Complimentary Valet
* Costume Contest
* RSVP is required to attend (24 hour cancellation policy in effect)
* All club members must RSVP in advance - If you do not RSVP it is $29.00 at the door for entrance.
DON'T FORGET TO RSVP ABOVE
* Only 21 years of age and older may attend
Location: Blue Victorian Winery
Please note that the cancellation policy is in effect for this event (see note below)
'Cancellation policy – You must provide in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48 hours prior to the event that you are unable to attend. If you do not attend an RSVP event, you will be charged according to the retail price of the ticket for the event with your credit card on file. You will be charged full price, No discounts will apply, and no shows are nonrefundable. (VEZERSTOCK concert series $19.99, Chieftain Gala $150.00, Pick up Parties $29.00, Port Tasting $15 - $25, Dog Walk $10, Karaoke Party $10). Staff members are not authorized to accept cancellations.'
* TICKETS ARE NONTRANSFERABLE. - CLUB MEMBER MUST BE PRESENT
History of the Kentucky Derby
The Churchill Downs racetrack officially opened in 1875, and the first Kentucky Derby was held in the same year. In more than 100 years of the Kentucky Derby, many well-known traditions have been established. Kentucky Derby traditions revolve around the date of the race each year, food and beverage, fashion statements, the trophy and the Garland of Roses.
Oaks and Derby days are a “Dress to Impress” occasion. That being said, here are some guidelines to help you be comfortable on the day:
Ladies typically wear pastel-colored suits, dresses, or bold separates. Hats are the major fashion trend at the Derby, so don’t forget yours! High heels always look nice with your colorful Derby and Oaks outfits but you may want to pack a comfortable pair of shoes such as flip flops for the walk to and from your car.
Gentlemen traditionally sport seersucker suits, light-colored sport coats or those go-to navy sport coats, nice khakis or dress pants, light-colored shirts, and fashionable ties