Electronic Signature Terms
You agree to our Electronic Signature Terms
Under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign), this Agreement and all electronically executed documents related hereto are legally binding in the same manner as are hard copy documents executed by hand signature when:
1. ISO or User’s electronic signature is associated with the Agreement and related documents.
2. ISO or User consents and intend to be bound by the Agreement and related documents the Agreement is delivered in an electronic record capable of retention by the recipient at the time of receipt (i.e., print or otherwise store the electronic record).
3. When accepted in electronic form, this Agreement and all related electronic documents shall be governed by the provisions of E-Sign. By pressing "Submit", "Sign Up", "Accept" or "Agree", ISO or User, as the case may be, agrees:
1. that the Agreement and related documents shall be effective by electronic means.
2. to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and related documents that it has had the ability to print or otherwise store the Agreement and related documents.